Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I am gonna die. My mind is lost. I can't even concentrate anymore. When I called Max, I just couldn't concentrate on what he said. My mind kept wandering. He probably noticed. I think it's partly exam stress that's making me all confused, restless and weird...but it's also because now I feel when I call him, I'm bothering him...maybe it was also cos I wanted to give Audz a reply about Munich asap too. Like I can't deal with multi-tasking at all at the moment. I am so restless. My attention span is about as long as it is when I am drunk. That's really bad. I am even getting tempted to call Max again...but I can't do it, esp after not paying attention to him during our last phone call. Ok, anyway, I've been pushed to the limit...so I sent him an sms. He said, it's ok that I wasn't paying attention. Haha. Ok. I think I'm totally ineffective tonight. I shall just go sleep and hopefully tomorrow I'll be more up to studying. It's horrible to be so inefficient. Barely a week left! Maybe it's cos I haven't taken an exam in like eons...over a year. I don't remember having an exam last sem. Or maybe I did, but cannot remember.

I'm scared. I really am. I dunno why, but I've never been able to deal with exam stress. I usually eat too much...which is bad. And then I am restless. And it's all cos I am dead afraid of allowing myself to fail.

Someone save me...

Oh, I got a Care Bear!! Funshine bear! I have to go to the bank tomorrow to transfer the money. I hope I get him by the end of the week. I hope my Monchichi comes soon. I was worried that I screwed up something in the ebay process. I hope not. I hope I get it really really soon. Then, I shall stop buying things from ebay. Well, for a while anyway. I bid for a 3rd Care Bear, but the auction only ends in 6 days'. I'm insane right? But I really like the 80s Care Bears..so nostalgic. I had Wish Bear I think...I dunno what happened to her, but I really hope I get the one on ebay now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home