Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Monday, June 27, 2005

I'm tired. I look tired. Someone in the lift told me that. Have a major headache, but no panadol to take. Wondering if I should take the cold medicine, since the active ingredient is paracetemol. But...shall not risk it...it was expensive too anyway.

I tried to revise more Swedish yesterday, but I didn't get past lunch. After lunch I felt lazy, so I went online and chatted with Audz till I had to go to Max's place. When I got there, he was busy cleaning his apartment, so I took the opportunity to revise a bit more of Swedish...but well, he didn't take too long either. He'd thought of vacuuming before mopping the kitchen floor, but he decided that he was not too keen on it, so he just mopped it. It was a bit scary, his kitchen, because there were plates and cutlery all over the place.

Then we just vegged out on the sofa. After that, we decided that it was really too hot, so we went to shower. It's horrible not to have aircon in the summer! Then we were both hungry, so he cooked some gnocchi for us. It's very funny. He always gives me more than he gives himself..but he finishes very fast...then he'll start picking from my plate...then he'll feel guilty and tell me to ask him to stop if he's eating too much of my food. But it's really ok...I mean I probably couldn't finish everything anyway, since he always gives me a lot.

Then we decided we both had cabin fever and really needed to get out into fresh air. So we went to the Great Garden and walked from one end to the other...then since we weren't too far from my place, he walked me back to my place...well, to the bus stop anyway. I waited with him for the bus, then went home. I felt so tired after that, that I couldn't do anything.

This morning, I got up at 7.30 and went to the supermarket. I hope I have enough food to last till at least Friday. I don't wanna have to go to the supermarket again so soon. It's very tiring to carry every single thing back. Phew. Gonna make lentil soup this week. I think it can last me at least for 3 meals, if not more.

One ebay auction ending tonight. I hope there's internet, so I can check on it...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home