Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Sunday, June 26, 2005

I have finally discovered the joy (or is it curse?) of ebay. And what do I want to buy? Well, stuff that I already have lots of: TOYS! Maybe those of you who have seen my room think I have too many...but I subscribe to the belief that you can never have enough toys. We have toy families at home...we have a huge monkey family, a pig family, a penguin family, a dog family, a hippo family and many more (of course we have a bear family too. who doesn't?). We all love stuffed toys at home. Even my dad has a few, although they are under our guardianship. Haha.

Max says he definitely wouldn't buy me a stuffed toy for my next birthday because I already have tons. I wonder how he knows that. I only have 4 on my bed here. But, I can't sleep very well without a bed full of toys...even if it means less space for me.

So, what did I bid for on ebay? I bid for and won a Monchichi. You know, the monkey-looking ones. It was a tv-series too. Steffi has one...and well, I saw a cute one, so I bid for it...since no one else seemed interested in it.

Apart from that, the 2 running auctions I'm watching are both for 80s Care Bears. I think the new ones simply cannot compare with the originals. I hope I get both of them, but the one with the longer remaining time is the one I really really really want. I'll really have to keep my eye on that auction, cos I want it so bad. Unfortunately, I will be in school when it ends and in any case, there'll be no computer to check... :( I suppose I'll check again on Tuesday night...and see how.

I hope I am not becoming an addict.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home