Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Still feeling restless today. But I managed to get all of the peripheral stuff done, like go to the bank and transfer money to the seller for my Funshine Bear. Max thinks I'm insane for liking the Care Bears, but he thinks anything vaguely girly is horrible. Ok, I admit my eBay page looks bad, cos all I've bid for are some Care Bears.

After the bank, I popped by the International Office to pass Mr Eberhardt the Big Unknown DVDs. He was so excited to finally get them, that he wasn't even listening to me when I tried to explain why I took so long to get it to him. He made all these plans to screen the thing...and when I got home, barely 15 mins after I left the International Office, he had already sent an email asking people to gather and watch the show! My goodness. To be honest, I don't wanna watch it again, cos I feel dumb on tv. I'm a totally self-conscious person, so don't ask me why I agreed to be on the show. I don't regret it, because I had some really interesting experiences, but I don't exactly wanna watch myself.

Then I went home and did the rest of my laundry, then later, I vacuumed the floor. I was online the whole afternoon, watching my Care Bear auction and trying to find the documents listed for my Sprachenpolitik seminar. Someone bid 3.50 Euro for the bear, so now the price is 4.00 Euro, cos my maximum bid is higher than that. Erhg. No more time to check tmr morning...and I have classes till 10:50am. Have to wait so long to check. The seller is very nice. She wished me good luck.

Max came over at around 3pm and we talked till I had to go for class. When I came back, he was still using the Internet, and a little later on, we cooked...it's a risotto-like thing, but Max claimes my ingredients are not very risotto-like...oh well, but it tasted good anyway...so I thought. Max said it was well-spiced. Then he continued using the com while I watched Sex and the City and Friends...then he finally came to join me to watch Desperate Housewives. It's probably one of the shows we can agree on...haha.

Swedish tomorrow. Have to wake up early...urgh..hope I win the Care Bear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home