Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Your dating personality profile:

Liberal - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.
Big-Hearted - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love.
Funny - You laugh often. People never accuse you of lacking a sense of humor. You don't take yourself too seriously.
Your date match profile:

Funny - You consider a good sense of humor a major necessity in a date. If his jokes make you laugh, he has won your heart.
Adventurous - You are looking for someone who is willing to try new things and experience life to its fullest. You need a companion who encourages you to take risks and do exciting things.
Shy - You are put off by people who are open books. You are drawn to someone who is a bit more mysterious. You want to draw him out of his shell and get to know what he is all about.
Your Top Ten Traits

1. Liberal
2. Big-Hearted
3. Funny
4. Romantic
5. Adventurous
6. Athletic
7. Wealthy/Ambitious
8. Practical
9. Intellectual
10. Sensual
Your Top Ten Match Traits

1. Funny
2. Adventurous
3. Shy
4. Practical
5. Athletic
6. Intellectual
7. Big-Hearted
8. Conservative
9. Romantic
10. Wealthy/Ambitious

Take the Online Dating Profile Quiz at Dating Diversions

Well, I took this test about 1 year ago...and it's strange to see how some things have changed and others haven't...

I HATE politics...so I have no idea why this test keeps telling me that I am interested in it...I mean ok, I do sort of have an opinion, but only if you force it out of me. I don't like talking about it...I'll let the politicians carry on with their own business..I don't get why people insist on discussing politics...and even fight with other people cos if it. If growing up means being forced to talk about politics, I'd rather remain a kid for the rest of my life. I mean I really don't understand why people complain for the sake of complaining. I do believe that some freedoms have to be taken away to ensure the greater good of the collective...and I refuse to let people tell me that we need more press and political freedom...just for the sake of having freedom. I see the negative sides of people who have been given too much freedom...and I detest it. Freedom for the sake of freedom is useless and destructive. Ok..that's all I will say to this..I don't wanna say anymore. I may be idealistic, but I wish people were less complicated, less selfish, less power-hungry and more peace-loving, patient and loving towards other people...regardless of race, language or religion (yes, I "stole" this from the pledge, but I think that all this discrimination is hurting many many people...and even people I thought could be tolerant, are not. Much less the Neonazis that everyone here is worried about. Tolerance, people...have more tolerance!)

The older I get, the more I see and the more I interpret and the more I feel...and it hurts me. Does grief inevitably come with wisdom and knowledge? I wish to be ignorant and happy.

I have a neckache now...been sitting in front of the com for too long today. It's a bit sad that I spend all my weekends doing work or homework...but there's no other way around it. There's no other way I'd be able to cope with all the stuff otherwise. And in a way, I'm glad...it's something to keep me busy...that way, I won't have to feel bored or wish I had someone to spend time with.

Mai and I discussed our project today..the planning is going pretty well. Erm, though I get the feeling that I am very bossy...or well, at least, I have more say in the project. It was the same with the Business English presentation. I came up with the idea and slowly, as I get a clearer concept of what I want to do, most of the details tend to be my suggestions. I hope no one feels I'm being too pushy...I don't mind doing more work...seriously...but I hope they don't feel like they are doing MY project, not OUR project.

Going to be quite busy tomorrow...Fu Wei and I are going to Karstadt in the morning and Mai and I are going to check out two Asian shops for our project in the afternoon...then on Tuesday, it's back to school again...ah well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home