Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I won the bear! So happy that I went to transfer the money immediately. Still haven't gotten my Monchichi, but the seller already rated me this morning, so hopefully they sent it like today or yesterday...if I don't get anything by Saturday, I will email them.

Now I have a problem. What to wear to Max's cousin's christening? I have nothing decent to wear. Max said I could wear the dress I had on yesterday...but I wear it to sleep, so obviously I can't wear it to a church. Besides, it's too low cut. All my clothes are either too low cut, too short, or too informal...OR, like my pants, are so crumpled that they cannot be saved. Max claimed I crumpled them and ironed in the creases. I tried for nearly 15 mins..but they didn't look any better. Urgh. I dunno if washing them again will help. Max might go shopping with me, but I don't really wanna torture him. I know he hates shopping. But the problem is that on my own, I wouldn't know what's appropriate and what's not. After all, I've always been a very casual dresser. Hmm, now I have an idea. Maybe I can wear my punjabi suit with black pants...I mean it looks like a dress...then I'd only have to get shoes! I'd love to wear my sari, but I think it looks to foreign. Well, maybe I'll ask him when he comes over or something. Then I can save money. I think the punjabi suit makes me look pregnant, but oh well...which dress doesn't make me look pregnant?

To be honest, I love the colour of the punjabi suit...but not the cutting. It accentuates the hips. I wanna wear my sari!! Haven't gotten a chance!

Ok, better go do work man...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home